Re: Please help me get my modem going

Antonis,

Could you please get the latest scanModem from

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/scanModem.gz

I would like to tell you to use SLMODEMD.tar.gz or
SLMODEMD-4.1.tar.gz but I cannot confirm it.  A newer
scanModem output is needed to confirm this.

Regards,

Antonio

http://developer.intel.com/design/modems/support/drivers.htm

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Filter_Results.asp?selCat=all&strOSs=39&ProductID=1230&page_nbr=2

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/archive-fifth/msg00541.html

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/archive-fourth/msg03299.html

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/archive-fifth/msg01177.html
>  for Lucent/Agere DSP modems
>
> The following information blocks just query some ppp
> support items.

=== message truncated ===

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/