Re: modem data file - lsusb.txt

Charles

If the USB modem is DIRECTLY attached, it is not being detected.
We can't help until chipset info is prvided

MarvS

On 7/16/07, Charles Sterling <ecs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the quick response.

Since the initial email I switched from Linspire 6.0 to 5 v2 and now
to Ubuntu 6.1.

I found that Ubuntu has a great device manager to work with and that
wvdial was already installed.
I switched from Linspire 6 to 5 due to library issues in regards to
trying to get wvdial installed. This would be much easier if I had
access to the Internet on that machine or a single download point for
wvdial and all dependency items.

The output of lsusb is attached.

Please feel free to request any other data from me in this matter.

cheers,
charles sterling