modem data file - lsusb.txt

Thanks for the quick response.

Since the initial email I switched from Linspire 6.0 to 5 v2 and now to Ubuntu 6.1.

I found that Ubuntu has a great device manager to work with and that wvdial was already installed. I switched from Linspire 6 to 5 due to library issues in regards to trying to get wvdial installed. This would be much easier if I had access to the Internet on that machine or a single download point for wvdial and all dependency items.

The output of lsusb is attached.

Please feel free to request any other data from me in this matter.

cheers,
charles sterling
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0fca:0001 Research In Motion, Ltd. Blackberry Handheld
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000