Re: some success - but mostly failure - with Smartlink drivers

Thanks, Marvin!  I tried the Broadcom and Motorola (1057:5600) devices
because their PCI IDs are in the recognition code in amrmo_init.c.  Is
it possible they once worked?  The Broadcom one gets fairly far along
- driver seems to believe it is a SiL3052 variant and recognizes the
chip version (or thinks it does).

Regards,
Jeff