Re: Help Please . My fax modem is not working

Suzan,
In your original post reproduced below in the complete thread, you wrote
>>I have a web server running linux red hat and i have a problem with my
>>modem. For some reason, I could not send a fax through the modem.

I do not understand the linkage between your web server and the modem.
Since a Web server is of no use if it cannot be accessed by people wishing to browse through it, in an effort to understand what your problem is, I conjectured that you want to use the same phone line at the same time to: 1-make your Web server accessible to readers from outside your home (perhaps your office).
2-send faxes.

Otherwise I cannot figure out why you write about the Web server before writing that you cannot send faxes.

Could you please clearly explain what it is that you are trying to do?

Jacques

Suzan Hendrata wrote:
Hi Jacques,

What do you mean by WEB SERVER accessible from the rest of the world
with the modem?

Sorry, i'm very confused

Cheers, Suzan