Re: Debian, macbook and Apple USB Modem

Davide,

The lsusb info does confirm a Motorola chip.
I presume that the message:

usbcore: registered new driver ST7554 USB Modem
must have originated from the slusb driver and NOT the hardware.

Taking a fast look at the slusb source code, the changes needed for it
to properly act on the Motorola chip on non-trivial.  But presently
I'll make a try.

MarvS

On 6/19/07, Davide <dg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marvin Stodolsky wrote:
> modem using the slusb.ko  driver.  However, If you will send me the
> output of
> $ lsusb -v
> describing your modem, I'll write the minor code fix to slusb which
> would enable a proper test.

Here is attached.

Thanks
Davide