Re: Wish to remove Conexant driver

rer: > > Well, I just did that. But I did hsfconfig --uninstall, and I could not> > run hsfconfig --dumpdiag any more.Exactly, hsfconfig was also removed
How do I install the linmodem back? On linuxant's web site?Yes.  Get the generic Debian package. Though you likely still have iton your PC somewhere.
MarvS

7/07, Guillaume Yziquel <guillaume.yziquel@xxxxxxx> wrote:> Guillaume Yziquel a écrit :>> > Well, I just did that. But I did hsfconfig --uninstall, and I could not> > run hsfconfig --dumpdiag any more.> >> > Any way, I hope this has uninstalled the linmodem, and I hope I won't> > have crashes any more.>> Bad luck. I still have my crashes. I noticed I systematically crash> while using VoIP.>> How do I install the linmodem back? On linuxant's web site?>> Thanks anyway,>> Guillaume Yziquel.>