Re: Wish to remove Conexant driver

Marvin Stodolsky a écrit :
> guillaume,
>
> Jonathan can best help you on hsfmodem support issues ( french fluent too)
> http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20070616.233755.7e23c195.en.html
> http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20070617.021330.0df0e7c4.en.html
> http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20070617.084633.df94a70b.en.html
> for
>> card 0: SB [HDA ATI SB], device 6: Conexant HSF Modem [Conexant HSF
>> Modem]
>
> If you do:
>  hsfconfig --help
> it should output available commands including
> hsfconfig  --uninstall (I suppose)
> and
> hsfconfig --dumpdiag
> which will write its ouput  /tmp/ which Jonathan will want.
>
> MarvS
> scanModem maintianer

Well, I just did that. But I did hsfconfig --uninstall, and I could not
run hsfconfig --dumpdiag any more.

Any way, I hope this has uninstalled the linmodem, and I hope I won't
have crashes any more.

I nevertheless hope I'll get the opportunity to install a driver for my
linmodem one day. It might be useful...

Thank you very much.

Guillaume Yziquel.