Re: Lucent Winmodem and Slackware

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, John Pate wrote:

[ . . . ]

However, the devil is in the details. The question is, is there really that separation that is logically desired according to Linus's theory?

This may be a deep problem - but whichever way you cut it, either you're wrong or Linus is wrong. Specifically, Linus stated it is *wrong* to symlink /usr/include into the kernel tree.

I did it couse it works in some cases (as in yours) but if it is eiter me or Linus, then I will never do it again!

Pawel