Re: Which PCI voice / fax modem to get.

Hi Marvin. I saw you name in the credits of this dirver http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.filereader?45b3dd9400d0d0122740c0a87f330720+EN/catalogs/SUPXH1154 . I can get hold of the controler less intel pci 536EP modems quite easly here. A few questions. - Will this driver compile with the 2.6.19 kernel on gentoo or will I have problems with the boot and init scripts?
- Should I use Philippe.Vouters drivers?
- And will that modem serve me well with those drivers for voice and fax (I primarily need this for and answerphone)?

Thanks in advance.