Re: Fwd: [Consiglio Modem Linux]

Jacques Goldberg ha scritto:
> Matteo, Marv:
> I wrote what I wrote knowing that this is an exceedignly recent kernel.
> I thought that Matteo could try to install it and, who knows, proudly
> report first success of HSF under kernel 2.6.20

I installed HSF under kernel 2.6.20 and it works, modem is correctly
recognized and modem identification works, I'll do more tests later!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

			I Corinthians 13:4-8a (NIV)