RE: jfdesign, Indonesia Mandriva 2006.0 kernel 2.6.12-12mdk

Thank you Mr. Jacques, also Mr. MarvS for the explanation.

Ok, assume I can solve the "hyphen & underscore" thing.
How can I modify the /etc/init.d/slmodemd, if the syntax for slmodemd is :
slmodemd -c INDONESIA --alsa modem:1 ?
What is the name for SLMODEMD_MODULE ? Is this ok ? :
prog=slmodemd
RETVAL=0

# Default configuration
SLMODEMD_DEVICE=slamr0
SLMODEMD_COUNTRY=INDONESIA

# Source configuration
CONFIG=/etc/sysconfig/$prog
if [ -f $CONFIG ]; then
        . $CONFIG
fi

[ -z "$SLMODEMD_MODULE" ] && SLMODEMD_MODULE=slamr

if [ "$SLMODEMD_MODULE" = snd-intel8x0m ]; then
    SLMODEMD_DEVICE=snd/controlC0
    SLMODEMD_OPTIONS="--alsa modem:1"
    SLMODEMD_FULLDEVICE=
else
    SLMODEMD_FULLDEVICE=/dev/$SLMODEMD_DEVICE
Fi

And according to Mr.Jacques explanation before, I have to create device
symlink at rc5.d so it can load during runlevel 5 :
> If you prefer to do this by hand, just open /etc/rc5.d/
> and add   ln -s /etc/init.d/slmodemd S80slmodemd
Is that still right ?
BTW, why 80 at S80slmodemd symlink name ?
Please, I really want to know.

Thankyou very very much in advance Mr. Jacques, and also Mr. Marvin.

Cheers,

jusuf