Undefined symbol in Intel537EP

Hi. I'm trying to get my Winmodem to work in Linux. Right now, I'm stuck in Windows, which I can use but don't really like. I'm using Mandriva LE 2005 and I've managed to compile the module, but running dmesg indicates that it has undefined symbol pm_access. I've done a web search and have found that other people have had this problem, but I can't find where there's been a solution presented. Is there one or am I SOL?

I hope there is a solution, because I know zilch about hardware modems. I wouldn't know where to get one, let alone know whether the one I'd choose would be Linux compatible.

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2