Is anybody using LO's JavaScript editor window?

For each of BeanShell and JavaScript, we support some edit window in which such scripts can be typed in and modified, and from which those scripts can be run. (For example, under "Tools - Macros - Organize Macros - JavaScript..." select "Macros - Application Macros - Hello World - helloworld.js" and click "Edit".) For Python, on the other hand, we do not offer such an edit window at all.

Now, how widespread is the use of this edit window feature for JavaScript, actually? Does anybody use it, would anybody miss it? (This is only about the JavaScript feature, the BeanShell edit window is not affected.)

I'm asking because I have <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/165190> "Update to latest Rhino 1.7.14" as a potential master change. But, as its commit message says: "Update [...] at the expense of losing, at least for now, the script editor for it (which had been hacked into the old upstream sources in a hard-to-maintain way)."

(And, in turn, the reason why I'd like to update Rhino is because I have a JS script that our old Rhino 1.5 just can't comprehend.)