Re: Is anybody using LO's JavaScript editor window?

On Mon, 2024-03-25 at 16:13 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Now, how widespread is the use of this edit window feature for
> JavaScript, actually?  Does anybody use it, would anybody miss it?
> (This is only about the JavaScript feature, the BeanShell edit window
> is not affected.)

I know you are only asking about the edit window feature and not
javascript entirely. But FWIW in fedora I added
--disable-scripting-beanshell --disable-scripting-javascript
unconditionally since Fedora 36 without any known complaints :-)

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/libreoffice/c/bddc32c9c1bd5f71e8b3117a326bd577b96ccd03