Re: Is anybody using LO's JavaScript editor window?

Hi y'all,

Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Now, how widespread is the use of this edit window feature for JavaScript,
> actually?

I'm not aware of any extension using JS (except for ancient demo
code). The beanshell bits are sort of useful though, since they allow
rapid prototyping of Java UNO code - if that's not affected, I see
only upsides in this change.

Hossein, any recollection of anyone ever using live-editing of JS in
LibreOffice?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten