Re: Crosscompiling LO

Hi,

I have no experience in crosscompiling. It would be a nice feature for
me, but if it is not available it is not a real problem (for me). I
don't feel confident that I can provide any helpful support on that matter.

My question was only to get some information if the crosscompiling
linux->windows is dead or stalled, postboned or is maybe coming soon. It
seems that it is not really dead but sleeping deeply and softly.  Maybe
there is a prince out there which kisses this Snow White back to live.

If there is a real need for it or if it is of benefit for others should
be discussed by LO experts. I will follow the discussion with interest.

Joachim