Crosscompiling LO

Hi,

may be some of you have already noticed that I am actually playing
around compiling LO as a first step.

Buildung on linux is easy, on windows more complicated. The compiler is
still running and I have no hint when it will be finished.  It is
running in a VM, ...

Nevertheless, I am wondering if there is documentation about
crosscompiling. My main system is Ubuntu and I probably need a LO build
for windows. That's why I am running a VM.

Building LO on Linux for Windows would be my favorite configuration.
Maybe I have overseen related documentation again, but maybe not. Sorry
if I am blind again.

Any hint is appreciated.

Joachim