libcmis and GDrive status

Hello,

I'd like to raise awareness of the status about libcmis and Google Drive
feature support.

For a long time in Fedora we have been reverting a few LO changes
because it relies to a libcmis built specifically with LO embedded
patches. Libcmis has not seen a recent release since 2018. Github code
resides under The Document Foundation organization, so I'd like to ask
if anyone here has access to the repository and can backport LO patches
into the main package and draft a new release. That would allow us to
update libcmis in Fedora and drop LO patches.

However I also want to point out that Google Drive feature seems broken
also in LO official builds. I tried to connect to my GDrive using
flathub LO flatpak and it always fails. There are also a lot of other
users complaining on ask.libreoffice.org about that, so maybe it would
be best to just drop the feature if there's no one interested in fix it?

Mattia