Re: libcmis and GDrive status

On Wed, 2023-10-04 at 12:28 +0000, Mattia Verga wrote:
> For a long time in Fedora we have been reverting a few LO changes
> because it relies to a libcmis built specifically with LO embedded
> patches. Libcmis has not seen a recent release since 2018. Github
> code resides under The Document Foundation organization, so I'd like
> to ask if anyone here has access to the repository and can backport
> LO patches into the main package and draft a new release. That would
> allow us to update libcmis in Fedora and drop LO patches.

We mentioned this at the last ESC and I volunteered to do a new release
if I got the privs to do that, which I did (thanks cloph).

pre-release tarball at
https://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libcmis-0.6.0.tar.xz
and wip gerrit change to bump the bundled version at
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/157704

I'll give it a day or so before the real release to give a chance to
catch if I've done anything particularly dumb wrt soname bumping and so
forth.