Guidance needed to start contributing

Hello,

I'm Mohak Agrawal, a 2nd year Computer Science student at KIIT Bhubaneswar interested in open source development. I saw your organization's projects and would appreciate guidance for a beginner.

I have 2 years of Java experience and currently learning DevOps. While new to open source, I'm a fast learner willing to make meaningful contributions.

Could you recommend starting points? Any initial tasks to teach me? I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mohak Agrawal

Sent from Mail for Windows