Re: CppunitTest_svgio test failure, additional <mask> in dumped XML

On 9/29/23 12:00, Xisco Fauli wrote:
I don't have any idea why this is happening, Do you know more or less when this failure started to happen?

Can't remember. Definitely for some weeks now. (First saw it happen with one of the build setups on the machine, but shelved it for later inspection. Then saw it happen also with my other build setup on the machine, when finally pulling recent master there after quite a while, so now started to investigate it.)

OTOH, I believe this workaround can fix your build while keeping other builds happy as well: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/157403

Thanks. But no idea whether or not that is the right approach for those tests, rather than investigating why things don't work as anticipated for (only) my Linux builds.