Re: CppunitTest_svgio test failure, additional <mask> in dumped XML

Hi Stephan,

On Fri, Sep 29, 2023 at 01:02:10PM +0200, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > OTOH, I believe this workaround can fix your build while keeping other
> > builds happy as well: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/157403
>
> Thanks.  But no idea whether or not that is the right approach for those
> tests, rather than investigating why things don't work as anticipated for
> (only) my Linux builds.

/mask in the drawinglayer primitive dump is produced here:

drawinglayer/source/tools/primitive2dxmldump.cxx:948

i.e. once Primitive2dXmlDump::decomposeAndWrite() hits a
PRIMITIVE2D_ID_MASKPRIMITIVE2D then it works with a MaskPrimitive2D to
produce content. So a possible starting point would be to parallel-debug
a good and a bad build and see what MaskPrimitive2D instances are
created and what are the additional/missing ones in the different cases.

Regards,

Miklos