Re: Building Doxygen documentation

On 8/18/23 7:15 PM, Chris Tapp wrote:
I’ve added —enable-odk to autogen.input, run “make clean” and then “make docs”, but I’m still being told “You need the graphviz tools to create the nice inheritance graphs”.

So I tried "make docs" and I get the same error. I looked at the script that make executes and it is looking for the "dot" command.

Maybe the missing piece is that a "graphviz" package needs to be installed via Homebrew or MacPorts?

Patrick