Re: Building Doxygen documentation

On 18/08/2023 11:02, Chris Tapp wrote:
On 17 Aug 2023, at 17:42, Michael Stahl <mst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 17/08/2023 18:12, Chris Tapp wrote:

However, the following is reported:
*** Executable unoapploader must be registered in Repository.mk or RepositoryExternal.mk.  Stop.
What do I need to add to these files to fix this?

the problem is, you can't just build a single module (odk is a top-level directory aka module) without having a complete build of everything first (just "make").

note that "docs" is not a module, but just a target in the top-level makefile, so you should be able run that one without building LO (just from memory, i haven't done this in ages).

I should have mentioned that I have already run a complete build.

okay i guess that means you have --disable-odk then, or i think that's the default nowadays, you'd need --enable-odk in autogen.input to be able to build that.