Re: Building Doxygen documentation

On 18.8.2023 12.02, Chris Tapp wrote:
On 17 Aug 2023, at 17:42, Michael Stahl <mst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 17/08/2023 18:12, Chris Tapp wrote:
I am trying to build the doxygen documentation using:
make odk
as instructed on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Doxygen

this wiki page is very confused.

almost everything of it is about documenting *internal* LO code with doxygen, except for the "Building" section, which is about building the *public* API documentation with doxygen - 2 different things!

the internal LO code documentation can be built with "make docs".

Thanks, that gets me a bit further - I am now told that "You need the graphviz tools to create the nice inheritance graphs”. How do I install it into the LODE build environment?

On Windows, run the Cygwin setup and search for the graphviz package.

You can also view the docs online: https://api.libreoffice.org/

Ilmari