GSoC'23 Week 10 & 11 Report

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. Here is one more GSoC project update for the last two weeks. Find the complete report on my blog with the recap at the following link:

https://tokiesan.github.io/blogposts/gsoc/week_10_11_report.html

TL;DR: Finished the set requirements in the proposal, next on focusing on the documentation and solving related bugs on Bugzilla

I am extremely grateful for my mentors' continuous support throughout this journey.

Stay tuned for next week's updates!

Best regards,

Tokhy