Bugs report

Hello László, thank you for your reply.

I still had discover and currently use a workaround to exit the table, as for other issues in the application.

I follow your suggestion to list bugs/regression, please find enclosed a summary table. Maybe I recall or discover something else: should it be, I'll create a new table :-)

Thanks a lot for your help.

--

Davide Piva