Re: [Libreoffice-qa] Win releases git repository

I used the wrong button and I did reply to the QA list but not to the Dev list

On 31/3/23 13:23, Xisco Fauli wrote:
Hi Mike,

On 31/3/23 13:01, Mike Kaganski wrote:
Possibly it would make sense to use administrative install instead? Possibly that would also make almost all the rest of the steps unnecessary?

  msiexec -a path\to\msi

The problem is that i'm on Linux so I'm using msiextract from msitools.

I tried to use msiexec with wine but it didn't seem to work. I've retest it again and I get a message saying:

"The wizard was interrupted before LibreOffice could be completely installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again."

--
Xisco Faulí
LibreOffice QA Team