Re: Win releases git repository

On 31.03.2023 12:51, Xisco Fauli wrote:
Recently I've been working on a script[1] that creates a bisect repository containing all the LibreOffice releases for Windows.

This might help to quickly identify in which version an issue was introduced without the need to have all the bisect repositories for each version.

Very nice; this would allow me to drop the many releases installed in parallel!

The repository can be found here: https://bibisect.libreoffice.org/win86-releases and so far it contains all 3.X and 4.X versions of LibreOffice.

My plan is to add the remaining versions in the upcoming weeks but first I would like others to test it, to see whether it works for them or not since some tweaks were needed to make it work.

Could you please describe, which tweaks were needed? In my experience, there should be nothing needed on Windows; even StarOffice 5.2 from 2000 works without problems.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski