Re: Wanted to contribute to libreoffice but decided not to after I got abused by some list members because I offered a suggestion which they didn't like.

Don't tell me where to contribute. I will decide that myself.

My patches are there in linux kernel. I am happy contributing to linux kernel.

As long as MS Office is in existence, libreoffice will be considered a failure.

I didn't hate libreoffice earlier but now I hate libreoffice because of egoist people like you.

Amit