Re: Wanted to contribute to libreoffice but decided not to after I got abused by some list members because I offered a suggestion which they didn't like.

Ha ha ha...libreoffice people are not going to learn...now, I will never contribute to libreoffice.

I abused that guy because I got abused first.

You just picked one line. You should read the whole thread.

By the way, now I will say - fuck libreoffice.

By the way, many people in this world don't like libreoffice. If libreoffice were that good then it would have swept the world and MS Office would have gone extinct.

Fuck libreoffice.

Amit

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022, 3:38 PM Ilmari Lauhakangas <ilmari.lauhakangas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9.11.2022 11.47, A wrote:
> I wanted to contribute to libreoffice but decided not to after I got
> abused by some list members because I offered a suggestion which they
> didn't like.

That's not how things went down, though. You told a developer to fuck
off:
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2022-March/088664.html

Ilmari