Re: (was: ESC meeting minutes: 2022-10-20)

Hi Chris,

Am 21.10.22 um 16:47 schrieb Chris Sherlock:
On 21 Oct 2022, at 11:29 pm, Andreas Mantke <maand@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I find it very shameful how much efford the board and it's members with
a known and possible CoI on this topic invest to not enable further
contributions and throw away a project which is evaluated important for
the future of LibreOffice and TDF.

And this whole topic shows that this board members use other
contributors and the staff to get their work done. It's a great pity.

Regards,
Andreas
I’m not a board member, and I can’t understand why you say that. Stephan is correct from what I can see, there aren’t enough significant commits.

As someone who has made my fair share of insignificant commits, I think I know what I’m talking about :-) j/k

maybe I wasn't clear enough with my message. My point is not the
counting of something but the objective behind this action.

The whole action was driven by members of the board with a (potential?)
Conflict of Interest (CoI) on just this topic.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate