Re: (was: ESC meeting minutes: 2022-10-20)

On 21 Oct 2022, at 11:29 pm, Andreas Mantke <maand@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I find it very shameful how much efford the board and it's members with
> a known and possible CoI on this topic invest to not enable further
> contributions and throw away a project which is evaluated important for
> the future of LibreOffice and TDF.
>
> And this whole topic shows that this board members use other
> contributors and the staff to get their work done. It's a great pity.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

I’m not a board member, and I can’t understand why you say that. Stephan is correct from what I can see, there aren’t enough significant commits.

As someone who has made my fair share of insignificant commits, I think I know what I’m talking about :-) j/k

Chris