[BUG] [Libetonyek Build Failed] Please consider updating autotool scripts.

Hello, I'm from ArchRISC-V Team, a community porting Arch Linux software to RISC-V architecture.

# Description

While packaging `Libetonyek`, we found an error.

(This link is the log about building processing our lord maintained.)

The `config.guess` file is too old to work.

So our team gives this advice.

## Advice

- You can find the patch here that how we fix it.

- Please consider updating the configure script tools(Especially `config.guess` file). As part of our duty, we do suggest our upstreams doing this once and for all instead.

Sincerely thanks.

:)

Sent from Mail for Windows