Random break of Helpcontents build under Windows

I'm experiencing random build breakage when building Helpcontent2 under Windows 10 and LODE environment.

error is

"warning: failed to load external entity /path-to/file.xhp", where of course the file exist.

Another run shows breakeage on another file, so it looks random.

I have LODE in a QEMU/KVM Windows10 VM, with 8 processors AMD Ryzen 3700 and 8GB memory accessing a SSD drive.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
Note: No issue with Linux build.
--