Libreoffice issue reporting

HI
I cannot find a way to report an issue.
I tried to find the way but I bounce between pages, sites, wikis etc.

here my issue.

A colleague sent me a file in ODT Libreoffice vesion 7.2
I am using the latest 7.4 version .

The file contained ten images separated by returns (empty lines in other words).

I could see only one image in a one page file.

Then by try and error, I realised that the ten images well all superimposed one upon the other.

That’s all

Please find attached the file

Paolo Barattini

Founding member ADRA WG on standards, EURobotics WG on standards coordinator, official liason to the  ISO WGs on Robotics and AI.

skype: paolobarattini

paolo.barattini@xxxxxxxx

cell. +39 328-1250084

Kontor 46 s.a.s. website: http://www.kontor46.eu/