Re: Libreoffice issue reporting

The development mailing list is not the right place to ask questions about LibreOffice behaviour or features. There is a "get help" link on the website, which lists all the options available to end users. Issues have to be reported on Bugzilla, but in this case it is not an issue but a badly formatted file.

In fact, the file was not created in the right way and as a consequence shows in a random way on different PCs (for instance, on my LibreOffice 7.4.1 for Linux it showed 7 images instead of 1 on your PC). When you have different images in the same block of text, you have to anchor them "as character" and not "to character", which is the default choice (right click on the image, anchor as character). When anchored as characters, the 10 pictures show one after the other.