Adding a new set of (built-in) templates in extras/source/templates

Dear Team:

I am planning to add a set of built-in templates in extras/source/templates. This set of templates is not a general purpose template, but rather specially optimized for Chinese users. As some of you may be aware of, Chinese (more generally, CJK) writing is different from Western in many aspects, and there should be some templates so that the users can choose from.

Currently I am planning to:

Is this acceptable? I know this can be published as an extension, but I do not an extension is a good idea to do so.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Kevin Suo