Master build failure on macOS Arm M1 in liblangtag

Hi all,

After a long hiatus, I've decided to try my hand again at building LO for Mac aarch64 on a MacMini (from config.log, host='aarch-apple-darwin21.6.0').

I've set up the lode build environment, and am using the default autogen.sh configuration values (whatever they might be), i.e. no tweaking with the switches as yet.

Per the build instructions at:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnMac

and

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/lode

this is supposed to work.

The build progresses until it gets to liblangtag, where it fails with:

clang:erro: no such file or directory: '/usr/local/lib/libiconv.dylib'
Makefile:745: recipe for target 'liblangtag.la' failed

and the usual recursive make errors are shown until

/Users/alex/LODEV/lode/dev/core/external/liblangtag/ExternalProject_liblangtag.mk:24: recipe for target '/Users/alex/LDOEV/lode/core/workdir/ExternalProject/liblangtag/build' failed

Of course, libiconv.dylib is not in /usr/local/lib.

Not sure where to go from here, there's definitely no libiconv.dylib in '/usr/local/lib/' (or anywhere else on the system that I can see).

Alex