Re: Making a light 'soft' in a 3D scene

Hi Armin, hi all,

Regina Henschel schrieb am 25.01.2022 um 17:59:

Armin Le Grand schrieb am 25.01.2022 um 10:13:
[..]
HTH for the moment,

Yes. It shows me, that it is better to continue with my approach to use additional lights. The extruded shape has only two lights in its file definition, but we have up to eight lights in the scene. A test with shadow will then follow.

I have finished a solution for the extruded custom shapes which uses additional four lights around the regular light for the case the regular light is 'soft'. I think it is sufficient near to rendering in MS Office. You can examine it in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/128449

Kind regards
Regina