GSoC 2021

Hey,

I am interested in Style Highlighter project. However, I have not been able to contact the project mentors.

Secondly, I followed this link. I am not sure it actually works. I have tried following it twice. I can't seem to find other docs that target the same subject. I played with glade and read a bit in the UNO API and read some test units, but I still can't achieve the goal of the link (which is to create a UI component with minimal logic).

I hope this is the right place to ask these questions.

Thanks.