Re: GSoC 2021

On 21.3.2021 16.03, Moaz Eldefrawy wrote:
I am Moaz, a second-year student currently studying Computer Engineering at the Alexandria University. I am incredibly excited to be part of libre GSoC 2021 and doing my best for that to happen.

I am still working on a difficultyInteresting bug. Here are my contributions: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111547 <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111547> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111290 <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111290>

I am comfortable with c++, java, and javascript.

I have seen other students get invited to an orienting interview. I am not sure about its content, but I would like to get invited if possible.

The orienting interview and the subsequently scheduled discussions aim to make sure that everyone hits the ground running regarding contributions. The traditional way was independent studying + reaching out for help on details and you have succeeded in following this path.

Ilmari