GSoC 2021

Hey,

I am Moaz, a second-year student currently studying Computer Engineering at the Alexandria University. I am incredibly excited to be part of libre GSoC 2021 and doing my best for that to happen.

I am still working on a difficultyInteresting bug. Here are my contributions:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111547
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111290

I am comfortable with c++, java, and _javascript_.

I have seen other students get invited to an orienting interview. I am not sure about its content, but I would like to get invited if possible.

Sorry for sending the email late because of my finals (I guess I have catching up to do).

Github
LinkedIn

Thanks,
Moaz.