Subject: Re: Alternative master/main branch proposal (Re: ANN: renaming of master branch to "main" for core repository and submodules (dictionaries, help, translations))
Date: 21.03.2021 06:46
From: Katarina Behrens <bubli@xxxxxxxxx>
To: libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C'mon folks, this is not a controversial or complicated issue in any way

Technical effort to make the change is minimal. Social or indeed human impact of the change is net positive. That few folks who happen to have the largest
bullhorn believe otherwise doesn't change the fact

'Where is my freedom to use whatever terminology I please regardless of how it
affects others' is a bad take

'Let's wait for some random gits to come to their senses and only then follow
the suit' is a bad take

Just go ahead and rename, for f sake

K.