Re: GSoC 2021

On 25.3.2021 12.54, Moaz Eldefrawy wrote:
I am interested in *Style Highlighter *project. However, I have not been able to contact the project mentors.

Secondly, I followed this link < You sent February 28 at 1:48 AM https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Create_new_dialog_in_Impress>. I am not sure it actually works. I have tried following it twice. I can't seem to find other docs that target the same subject. I played with glade and read a bit in the UNO API and read some test units, but I still can't achieve the goal of the link (which is to create a UI component with minimal logic).

The Impress dialog article is outdated and can not be followed as-is at the moment.

Ilmari