Re: proposition for patch in CommonSalLayout.cxx

On 9.3.2021 20.51, Stanisław Jeśmanowicz wrote:

On 3/9/21 6:34 PM, julien2412 wrote:
Stanisław Jeśmanowicz wrote
Thank you for your advice, but getting familiar with gerrit on top of git
would take some time for
me now.
I hope, that some of your developers could commit this patch for me in vcl
module.
It is simple and won't harm anything.
But people could benefit from it on all platforms that use system's native
HarfBuzz implementation.

I can understand you don't have time for gerrit but would it be possible you
submit a license statement?
I have created an account and can log in to https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/
but it is not clear for me where to submit a license statement.

If you already created an account, you might as well submit the patch using the web interface: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/Documentation/user-inline-edit.html

Re: license statement: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved#License_statement

Ilmari