Re: New LibreOffice Impress remote release for Android

On 06/11/2019 10:46, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> Anyhow, I've added this to the agenda explicitly for this week.
Super! Thanks a lot!
> (Assuming that I got the situation correctly, and this is a case where
> the bug is already fixed in git, just the binary release is lacking.)

Actually according to the student I discussed with wrt. this bug fix.
This is just a an issue with permissions in the Android Manifest. If the
bug has been merged (and I think it was[1]), we just need to build a new
release indeed :)

Keep me aware of this when available :)

Regards,

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/80723/