Testing use of krb5 and gssapi in PostgreSQL?

The only use of WITH_KRB5 and WITH_GSSAPI in LO appears to be the PostgreSQL support (see connectivity/Library_postgresql-sdbc-impl.mk and external/postgresql/ExternalProject_postgresql.mk). Is there some documentation how to test whether the use of krb5 and gssapi in the PostgreSQL support actually works?

(Asking because the latest Flatpak runtime org.freedesktop.Sdk//19.08 dropped krb5, and I wonder whether I should bundle it in the LO Flatpak---but without even knowing how to test that it will actually works as intended, or just configure the Flatpak build --without-krb5 --without-gssapi.)