Re: Reveal code, old macros convert them to LO

> On 05/07/19 13:15, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

> I've never seen that, but I've got the linux WP8 somewhere, plus licence
> keys, so I'll have to try. I run gentoo, so it'll be a bit different,
> but ... :-)

BTW, the relevant files mentioned, you will find via
https://archive.org/web/

If you are successful please let me know.

The problem of course is, this is WP from 2005, so you most likely won't
be able to open recent MS Word documents.[1]

Regards

Uwe

Footnotes:
[1]  BTW, it was a MS Word document, which I had to edit and which drove
me crazy because the mark up was distorted by LO. This was one of
the reasons why I thought reveal code would be useful, to get a
hint what is wrong and where. Finally I could edit the file in kingsoffice.